Monday, August 20, 2012

Great Summer Project

Have you ever seen these big wooden spools used for industrial wire?





My friend Rene is so super talented and crafty that this is what she came up with using wooden spools similar to this -





Pretty amazing, huh? I love to see things re-purposed! Now, Rene has a multi-purpose item that serves as a table for your poolside beverage and an umbrella holder....Absolutely Love It!!!

Share your cool re-purposed things with me, I'd love to share them!!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! We used to get these when I was a kid from a family friend who was a line man. We did a lot of fun things with them, including the table idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How awesome! I can only imagine how much fun these would be....I think I would have used them as a kid to make a cool fort!!! :-)

      Delete