Thursday, July 12, 2012

Turning Sons' Room into New Guest Room - In a Hurry!

Hi All!

What a crazy week it's been & today's topic should be about PRIORITIES!!! Haha!! My garage sale-ing last weekend was a bust, ugh! And this week, my son Jake is coming home from the US Air Force Academy, where he is a cadet, for two weeks. My hubby left on his annual fishing trip with Uncle Paul and this is ALWAYS my time to do some crazy stuff in the house, hence no blog writing!

I've decided to clean out my youngest son's bedroom - he's 22 and gone but boy did he leave me a mess, boys are gross!!!

So a picture of this mess is supposed to go here, but my camera and laptop are not playing nice. ;-(
 

So, my plan is to finish clearing the room of the stuff he left behind which means sorting, garbage and moving to another room....ugh! I got a lot done yesterday and have to scrub the room down to get it painted today so that I can get the new bed in sometime before Saturday. Oh, and I forgot to mention that tomorrow is my mother-in-laws & mine annual trek to MacKenzie Childs barn sale in Aurora, NY - an all day event. So I am against the clock to get all this done, but I'm determined!!! I'll keep you posted on how it comes out! 

I haven't even picked a paint color yet!!!

I'll try to update throughout the day - perhaps it'll force me to take a mandatory break! 

First priority, PAINT color - so it can be delivered by the time I'm ready to start this afternoon!

I'm off to work!!

Creating the Fabulous!!!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment